The Birthday Journey - Part 1


And YES!!!!!! 
finally away from fast paced Pune, hours spending before computer, tinkering with codes and applications, attending meetings. duhhh!!!!
After travelling almost 26 hours directly from Office to my root place (which is not less than any PALACE in any terms for me), I made it to my lovely abode just before my birthday (It was around 11.30 P.M. , Half an hour before my birthday).

My little Kiddo/Bhaiyyu (that's what I call to my younger brother :), one of the reasons I am earning ) was there at railway station to receive me. 
It has been only 4 months since I wasn't at my home but it was feeling like if I were away for years.
Anyways, we rode on bike and left for home. The cool breeze through my nostrils was driving me crazy and everything around me was just saying that YOU can't find any better place than this on Earth.

So after 15 minutes ride, we reached near my home and to my surprise and joy, i found my sweet papa mummy waiting for us at the gate of my home. My heart knew no bounds out of happiness. I rode off from the bike like any Superstar ( ;-) ) and greeted them by touching their feet. Both of them embraced me in their arms. That was quite wonderful moment for me. so we entered in the house and i noticed everything was same as i left them before. (Except the lemon tree which was cut a little bit to make it look better).

Younger Brother , Papa, Mummy and Me!!!! Altogether. After long time. :-)

Ahh!!! How can I forget to mention about that mid night tea made by mummy?
Younger Brother , Papa, Mummy and Me, our beloved TEA and Baatein (Talks)!!!! Altogether.  LOL. :-D

It is always the first thing we do whenever I go home. :-)
Looks like this post has been long enough for the time. :D By this Time,I would have involved in Gupps with the sip of tea.

Stay tuned for another part i.e. The Birthday Journey - 2.
Happy Mid Night Tea time folks. :) 
[post written as per 29th March 2013, 11.50 P.M.]



Share:

0 comments