2nd June 2016, Still No clue where to Go!

It has been long time since I have put something here because I had been busy with lots of parallel activities for last few months. I had to study for switching the company so that I can get paid more for the same mundane tasks which I do in so-called Software Development companies. And after that I was again renovating my technical blog "Ink Spouts" which took almost a month.

Overall, It has been quite strange time. Wait!!! Don't guess. I'll tell you.

So these are things which I did in last months 

I uninstalled my WhatsApp and Facebook for 3-4 months

I Studies for changing the company and this break from Social Media was totally worth it.

Finally resigned from IBM (my first company with which I had love-hate relationship)

Had 3 months of notice period but still caught up in office work because of other team member leaving.

Meanwhile spent time in renovating the blog "Ink Spouts"

Celebrated last day in IBM and bid Good Bye to lovely people.

*Meanwhile I went to Goa with some of my friends during notice period of IBM and then unexpected happened there.*

 Went to home for 15 days break and then another daily chore of persuading me for marriage started.


Somehow survived those days and got back to Pune.

Joined Cognizant and expecting some change.



As of now, I am on bench and just trying to brush up my technical skills but It had been quite monotonous so thought to write something so Here I Am.


Now I feel bit better after realizing that there was actually some good change in life with some setbacks but That's what we do. We come back stronger. :)



I'll close my post here only. Hope to write something rational and funny soon. :)

Till then,
May the force be with you.

Share:

1 comments