See you Again!!! Last Working Day in IBM



Disclaimer: This note contains a small Easter Egg.

"My name is Kuldeep Singh Rathor, and I am not the best coder alive. To the outside world, I'm a decent IT professional, but actually, with the help of my friends at IBM, I fight with requirements ,developments and fix issues with priorities. I am #TheITGuy."

Yoohuu!! Last working day!! (Okay,Kuldeep. Now act like a sensible person) Well, I have been thinking writing this mail for last 2 years (Jab main life se bahut pareshaan thaa!! JK ;-) ) but fortunately now I got the chance and I am blank now. (Well, I overheard many times that they were giving pink slips but it didn't happen). As being Application Developer (Woah!!!) for last 3 years (Woah!!! again), I am finally able to build whole new applications (I think so ;-) ). I still remember my first day at IBM when. 


Oh Sorry! I became bit nostalgic about training time fun and trips. So in and all, There have been so fun moments and learnings which I had here with different people with whom I may not have that much interaction but still, Due to you people I am taking some awesome memories with me. To be honest, I don't know how come I didn't find any hard-to-interact person (May be I didn't care much :-) ). Like there were some good people, then there were better people ;-) As far as Learning is concerned, It was like an ocean. I am taking away as much I could. All hands and pockets are full, and mind too :-). So this happened in 3 years

I came.
I saw.
I learnt.
I did few stuff first time in life (like IBM club, dance, Flash Mob and yeah, Project things too)
I made awesome friends.
I enjoyed the company of people here ( and then some left before me :P).


I have grown so much that puts a banyan tree to shame. You all are awesome and Thank you everyone for being there, be it Friends, Colleagues, Mentors, Seniors, HRs or Managers and Thanks also for laughing at my lame jokes as well. (My jokes are gonna miss you and of course Me Too :-) ). Oh! And how come I can forget TP L430 (My partner in crime :D ) That wild beast with tons of load of softwares on it. :P

This note is getting real big so I’m gonna close it but before that, I wish all of you Best of luck in form of good hike/PA/GDP or whatever you are expecting. :-)

                                                                               Cheers!!!

Since the Earth is round, I'm pretty sure that we'll meet somewhere sometime again. :-)
Till Then, Best of Luck people and Thanks again for making my time here memorable. I am gonna miss my first company, IBM (Tedha hai par mera hai).

Oh! By the way, You can call me at +918698637617 for hanging out or mail me at kuldeepsinghlive@gmail.com or you can add me on Facebook where I utilize most of my time or connect me on LinkedIn where I waste none of the time. Stay Awesome and Blessed. :-) And Now finally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
धन्यवाद / Kiitos ja terveiset / Thanks & Regards,
Kuldeep Singh Rathor
Itella Kolumbus
IBM Global Business Services
Email ID - ksrathore@in.ibm.com
Contact No. - +918698637617
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary 











































Pssst!!! Work hard and smart but don’t spend yourself for money so much that you put your health at risk and then use again that money to fix your health.

And as I said once a famous line : Aaj ek zindagi aur jee lo ... Aaj ek sapna aur dekh lo ... Aaj ... kya pata, kal ho naa ho !!!

What?? o.O That was a movie's line. Oh. Sorry. #OkayBye.


Share:

0 comments