Good old way of reading Comics/Graphic Novels

From the title itself it is clear that I am a huge geek of pop-culture specially comics and games.

Since the advent of 3G, People like me who were still in college were able to read comics online or they could get it somewhere online as PDF. Though it could not beat the joy of holding a book in your hand and turning pages over and over in excitement, Still it came pretty handy to keep up with the story evolution in my favorite comics genre.

Since now I am again a University Student , I am able to make use of the big library with a huge catalog of book, articles, research papers and what not. So I got these three amazingly written and reality shaking comics. All of them are DC imprints. (I know I am a DC fan more than Marvel , eh, Since Childhood ;-)). So without any more blaberring here they are :
  1. The Crisis on Infinite Earths
  2. The Watchmen
  3. The Death of Superman

Soon I'll write about these graphics novels so stay tuned. Till then I am gonna submerge into these comics.
 

Share:

0 comments