The Thoughts Whirlpool

14 November 2013

23.59 PM and Tick Tock..... Tick Tock......

JukeBox was playing "Behti hawa sa tha wo, udti patang sa tha wo, kaha gaya use dhoondho" and I was also getting lost in thoughts one by one.
No, it was not a single thought which has caught me. I was feeling myself caught in the fast flow of river of thoughts. Having no experience of swimming in this kind of river, I was just drowning deep and deeper.

Random thoughts of childhood, school, school-friends, how we used to look like and then coming towards college life and some more bunch of friends which earned badge of Best

friends Forever and after that entry in Corporate world that is IBM for me, its initial training days and aftermath (Project joining which made some new-found good friends apart.. OK. LET's LIMIT THIS HERE) were crossing my mind again and again. I was not getting any kind of certainity or say "vicharo me thehraav".

I have seen 23 diwalis till now in my life and still, it doesn't feel like if I have come so far. I just see myself playing in street of my hometown and then suddenly find my innerself hanging out in college. (Ahh!!! It's getting tough and tougher as I am typing since lots of thoughts are getting on my nervers right now.) This thought bubble suddenly bursts with thought of sitting me in front of my Manager in a meeting room.

(Kun faaya kun ..  kun faaya kun........)

Enough for now. Gotta leave. Will come something better and entertaining next time.


Thanks for bearing this post.

Share:

0 comments